Friday, April 18, 2008

Flight School Update

So, I gave notice at work this week that I would be leaving in a few weeks. That went well. They said they would be sad to see me go but understand that we are military. I think this is where I will look for jobs inthe future, ortho related. We will see. ... Jared and I have been waiting for his score (NSS) to come out so that we could see just where that would put us in terms of getting to go to Washington like we want. (Doesn't NSS affect where you get to go to some degree??) We found out today that his NSS is... 80. WOW! What a nerd my husband is!! We are thinking that we are definitely set to go to Washington, which is making us the happiest couple in the world and now we are getting even more excited to move on and FINALLY get to a more stable place in the next 6 months or so. Like i have said before, now we are waiting on the actual winging. I can't wait for visitors :) Yee Haw!

-M

1 comment:

Erika said...

very impressive!!! way to go Jared!!!